Friday, 30 March 2012

Gosh , for a long time i id not come t writemy blog , but we are not a very exciting family to be honest .
Now M sleeps , so i can writ a little bit .
Would somebody give me a fever  and send me some sunshine?
Here the weather rotten.
I just can not believe it ,
Anyway we are on fairly north , so it is fairly understandable .
We are on the 30. of march and here is still raining .
About 6 celsius degrees too .
I got a invitation to PINTEREST .
I wonder if i will use it or not really .
Interesting .
Now that is middle of the day .
Next week wil be P off .
Is not like he would help anything , or if he would come to walk with us ,
Anyway i better go now , i will update more if anything will happen .
I made some pics , but i just have to keep some things private .
Hope everybody's weekend going to be very good .
Have a nice friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment