before yesterday it was a big day !
M took his first steps
he is only 17 months now , i thought he will take this steps later .
I was 20 months , P was 11 months , if i heard ok .
So somewhere between .
Long time no post , but nothing happens around us , really .
This week Padraig was off , and will be next week too .
I have got some Easter decoration , just for the living room,
i have got a table cover , a pot of flower , chocolate , a cuddly little pot ,
I have got Misi his presents too .
He has got a ball , what he loves , a Night in the garden mini library , he loves them .
He has got 3 vests too , he has grown out of the others .;(They just dont have here in packets , and are very dear .
We made some pictures too .
That picture was made front of MENY , he loved the ride on formula 1 car.

No comments:
Post a Comment