Friday, 2 March 2012

02.03.2012

Whao Hurray!
Its friday!
And tomorrow is my day!
I will go to the library , i love to go there .
I will go to the international cafe too , where i will meet a ot people .
Well , today we have gone for a walk , because the weather was very nice .
We gone to COOP , KICKS , these are shops , and after we gone down to europris plus , and MAX SPORT

And after we came back at 3 o clock .
I  was so tired , this cafe is not helping anything . :)

Vegre , pentek !
Jaj de jo!
szoval holnap az en napom , megyek a konyvtarba , aztan a nemzetkozi kavezoba , ahol nagyon sok emberrel fogok talalkozni , es tudok veluk norvegul beszelgetni .
Ma nagyon szep ido volt .
Ma elmentunk a COOP -BA A KICKS-BE es a EUROPRISS PLUSS -ba , es a SPORT MAX -ba .
3 ORARA ertunk haza .
Elegge elfaradtam , nagyon nagy setat tettunk meg .

No comments:

Post a Comment