Gosh !
I did not realize , today is Misi 22 months old .
I think i will finish with the updates in every month , since he will be 2 .
So i will only make updates , when he is 2 and half , and 3 , and 3and a half , so every half year .
Misi loves to walk , and he is running also
He loves his Lego Duplo .:)
I was giving him his pulling dog , and he is really crazy about it .:)Ja , he is not throwing it anymore .
He loves Corn Flakes.
He loves Raspberries .
Loves Strabberries .
He absolutly forgot how to bumshuffle , since he is walking .
He is really imitating us .
He loves books .
He loves cats
He is interested in everything
He is very talkative .
Wears size 92 of everyhting.
Wears size 23 shoes .
Soon he will be in size 24 .
There are more pictures are coming , i just forgot to make them .
No comments:
Post a Comment