Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Hi everybody/ Hello mindenki!

So Misi ha turned on Saturday 15 months old , oh my god , i just can not believe it .
He is almost 80 cm , but i dont know how many is he weights , because , we did not have any check up since we left Ireland .
I cut his hair yesterday .
I did not want spend 40 euros to have his haircut , just too much , they would have done it  for 8 euros in Ireland .
Weekend gone too , On saturday we gone to Alesund for our weekly trip , i liked it , i really looked around now , and i think is a nice place , they have a big shopping centre too .
They have little shop as well .
I found 2 second hand shop , i will have to expereince their prices .
I have gor 2 mugs , kitchen towel and a nice parenting book .
in Princess Interior shop i have got 2 pack of kitchen towel , and a bath mat , and a bed sett .
I am very sad now , because my granny has a cancer , leukemia ,the silent cancer they call it .
I hope that is not the bad type .
I will post pictures next time about Misi , and tell you what he is into now.

Szoval Misi 15 honapos lett szombaton , el sem hiszem .
Majdnem 80 cm magas , de nem tudom hany kilo , mert oktober ota nem volt merve .
Levagtam a hajat tegnap .
nem akartam 40 eurot a hajara kolteni , tiszta komoly lett volna , most hogy oszinten megmondjam , irorszagban csak 8 euro lenne .
A hetvege is elmult , Alesundban voltunk a szokasos hetvegi kikapcsolodasunkra.
Bevasarultunk .
Talaltam 2 turit is .
megneztem a varost is , vannak kis boltok , es egy bevasarlo kozpont is .
Oszinten megmondom , hogy a kisboltokkal nem voltam megelegedve , mert nagyon dragak .
A turiknak az arait , meg meg kell neznem , hogy megeri -e .
Vettem a turiban 2 poharat , konyharuhat , es egy szep nagy konyvet , arrol hogy hogyan kell mit csinalni a gyerekekkel .
Nagyon szomoru vagyok , mert tegnap ertesultem arrol , hogy a Nagymamam , rakos lett , leukemias , szoval a legrosszabb rak , ugy hivjak itt ezt , hogy a szotlan rak .
Remelem atveszeli , remelem hogy nem rosszakaratu rakja van .

Legkozelebb rakok fel kepet a Misirol , meg arrol hogy hogyan fejodik .

Puszi mindenkinek


No comments:

Post a Comment